Queries the user. The user can confirm that a fact is true or not true,
or can supply a value to be stored in a relation.
- clause OR
- A clause to be confirmed.
- A true/false question to be asked.
(:ASK (Friend MIKE ALLIE)) ;; user will confirm yes or no
(:ASK (Friend MIKE ?who)) ;; user will be asked to enter a value for ?who
- The users answers Y or T.
- The clause is already in the KB.
- The user supplies a valid response.
- The user answers N or F.
- The user does not supply a valid response.
Algernon will create a numbered list of all possible values for
a non-ground clause. The user will enter a number from the list.
This could be a user-interface problem if there are a lot of
potential values. This could happen if, for example, the range
of a slot is the root class or a class high in the class
Algernon Documentation Central
Algernon home page